If you have installed any custom ROM before then you will have no issue flashing the ROM as the process is exactly the same. But before proceeding to the installation let me clear that this build is in the very early stage which means there will be bugs and many functions may not work properly. So we do recommend not to flash the ROM on your primary device. You are about to install a custom ROM on your Xiaomi Mi A3. If you properly follow the tutorial below, you will be running the latest ROM in no time. However, please note that there might be issues along the way. We shall not be held responsible if you damage or brick your phone.
- Next is the biggest name in the custom ROM scene – LineageOS.
- It is a Dual SIM Smartphone that accept 2 Regular GSM SIM Card, download stock firmware connectivity Option’s Include 3G 4G, GPS, Wi Fi, Bluetooth etc, Sensor include Goryo Proximity Gravity etc.
- Now you have to boot your device into the download mode.
- Open GApps is the official provider of the Google Apps package.
- First of all, you need to download the official stock ROM from the above-given link to flash your device.
On average it should take you around 7–10 hrs to download the android source code. If you are used to the Android ROM flashing process, then you might know the term GApps or Google Apps. It is nothing but a list of Google applications that come pre-installed with each Android device. But, due to license restrictions, these applications are not allowed in the third-party custom ROMs.
Now Tap on ‘Flash’ at the top right to start the flashing process. Now your Xiaomi phone will boot in the fastboot mode and you will see the MI Bunny on the screen of your phone. After verifying the package and your permissions, it will ask you to reboot the device. You have successfully installed Stock ROM on your Xiaomi smartphone using Mi Flash Tool.
- It can also be used for general purposes, like transferring data and files.
- The front camera may not work, in addition to some other bugs and problems with the stability of system functions.
- Evolution X is a flashable Custom ROM to bring a true Pixel experience to your Android Device, with many additional configurations at your disposal.
- Download latest official Realme X3 SuperZoom Firmware.You can flash your Realme phone from Firmware (Flash File) using official Realme flash tool or MSM Download tool.
- You can install Ubuntu Touch on this device using the UBports Installer on
According to the official docs, it is recommended that you should have at least 16GB of RAM. If you want to build an older version of android then 8GB may work for you. I tried android 10 (android-10.0.0_r20) with 8GB of RAM but I faced “java heap out of memory error” but it got fixed when I increased the Java heap size. Many features are added in the 11 version compared with the Pie version. From a certain perspective, it will increase your phone’s performance as it wouldn’t have any bloatware.